Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Suggested Reading

This is a post that I will keep adding to and updating as I read more books.

Here Is a list of all o the books that I have read lately and what I currently have on my agenda to read.

On the List to Read ASAP:

The Harry Potter Series ("Ive only watched the movies)
The Great Gatsby
World War Z
Jurassic Park
All of the books by James Franco (he fascinates me)

Books I have read and recommend:

The Hunger Games Trilogy


I loved this series, and cant wait for the other movies to be released.  Lots of action

The Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy


I think I am one of the only guys that read this book, but it was pretty good!  (I caught myself blushing during some of the parts though)

Life of Pi


I watched the movie first.  This book took FOREVER for me to finish, its not a long book, but just too many chapters, I'm bad about reading a chapter then stopping for the night, instead of reading like 10 pages or something.  Good book!

The Perks of Being a Wallflower


This book now ranks right up there with the Hunger Games Series as one of my favorite books.  I loved the movie too!

No comments:

Post a Comment