Saturday, December 10, 2011

Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1

After work today, I went to see Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1,
It was okay. It started out a little slow for my taste but it had some great action scenes in it. It was funny that Jacob had his shirt off in the first 4 seconds of the movie. If you have already seen it, did you notice all of the little Easter Eggs in the movie? The Chess Board (Book Cover Reference) When Bella said she was going to put Jacob's face on a milk carton (Abduction Reference)

One thing that really kind of disturbed me was seeing Bella literally waste away due to the Fetus/Baby feeding off of her.

Final Thought....GO see the movie, it's worth the ticket price, if you have never seen the other films, I highly suggest you watch them first, just to be familiar with the story line.

Disclaimer: I have purposely not read the books, I did/do not want to know what happens when I go to see the movie....the only problem is, everyone I know has read the books and they insist on telling me what happens!

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter (@TeeJayToday) and Foursquare (https://foursquare.com/thomasjowers) to find out when and where I am and what I am doing!




No comments:

Post a Comment