Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tweeting Live during the Grammy Nominations

Here are the tweets from when I was tweeting live during the Grammy Nomination Show:
1) Tweet with me LIVE tonight as I tweet live during the
2) on the nominations. She really knows how to put on a show!
3) Who will win record of the year? I rooting for or or
4) I want that hat! looking amazing as always
5) Is this the year that blew up or what?
6) Who will win the Grammy for song of the year? I am voting for 'Grenade' and 'Rolling in the Deep'
7) and on the What song do you think should be on? I think Achy Breaky Heart!
8) Who will the for Best New Artist? I'm leaning towards
11) Who are you voting for, for album of the year? I like
12) and singing 'You and I'. What did you think? I liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment