Friday, April 5, 2013

The Evil Dead Remake Movie Review

 was off of work today, try to stay at home and clean, do laundry etc....  but at about 3P I was starting to go stir crazy.  I pulled up the Flixter app on my iPad and noticed that Evil Dead was about to start at my local theater and I had just enough time to get there for the matinee!

Evil Dead
What a Gore fest!  It literally has hundreds of gallons of blood in it.  I wasnt so much scared of the movie as I was wincing in pain at some of the stunts that the actors had to endure.  Not sure if I am going to add this to my home theater collection but it was a good movie. Not as witty as I thought it would be. My favorite part was listening to the macho guys behind me jump and shriek when they got scared!  This would be a great date movie, not a first date, but maybe number 10 if you what her to get in close to ya! 


No comments:

Post a Comment