Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bruno Mars: Unorthodox Jukebox

I thought I had already wrote this but I guess I didn't do it.  I remember writing his publicist but I need to share my post with you (my readers and favorite people in the world!) 

When this album first came out I downloaded it immediately because Bruno Mars is one of my favorite artists!

"Unorthodox Jukebox" is completely different than anything we have heard from Bruno before, and I personally love it!  I listened to it on repeat for 6 straight hours on my last road trip and never got tired of it.  Every song was so different from the one before, one track would sound like a pop song, then r&b, then something from the 70's funk area! 

My favorite track is "Gorillas".  It hasn't received much radio air time yet, but once it does, it will blow UP!  It is catchy, fun to sing along with, etc.... 

Please let me know what you think of this album and what is your favorite track off of it!  Tweet me
your response!  @TeeJayToday

At the time of writing this "Unorthodox Jukebox" has spent 162 days in the top 100 charts on Amazon.  Congrats Man!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment