Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lots of Movies watched today....

I was off from work today and took advantage of the time to see a new release and to catch up on some older movies that I missed.

John Carter:
This movie was awesome! I had been waiting to see it, the scenery was AMAZING... Of course I had to see it in 3D! I thought that some of the 3D scenes were lacking but that could be cause the theater that I saw it in is a little older and the screen is smaller than all of the other screens in the area, but it was the only place in town where it was showing in 3D. The story was great, the special effects were great, the actors were great too! Go See it!

Jack & Jill:
It has been awhile since I have gotten my Adam Sandler fix, and to tell the truth, I should have waited. There were some funny parts but not worth buying the movie. The saddest part of this whole movie is that I can do the Jill Voice perfectly!

Footloose:
Anytime I see a remake I constantly am thinking of the original. Too me it take too long for the movie to take off, but when it finally does, it is great. It was rumored that Zac Efron was offered the leading role, I personally think he would have been a better fit. Don't get me wrong, the movie is still worth it! I love how they added more relevant music to make it connect with a whole new generation.


No comments:

Post a Comment