Friday, March 23, 2012

The Hunger Games

I am not going to act like a book snob and say that I would rather read the book than watch the movie, because that is bull.... I want to see the movie. Since seeing the movie I am definitely going to buy the book to learn more about the characters.

I heard a rumor that this series is going to be bigger than Twilight and maybe even Harry Potter, after trying to get a movie ticket in the last 24 hours, I believe it. I tried to make it to the midnight showing....sold out...3 AM showing.... sold out... all times Friday.... sold out.. I finally found a loop hole. In Abilene, TX, we have a hidden treasure. We have a Drive-In theater... you don't pre-order tickets, you just show up! I got there about an hour early, but there were already over 100 cars there.

The movie was AWESOME! It will be huge! There is only one thing that I know doesn't matter, but I stared at it the ENTIRE time. (spoiler alert) In the actual games, the main character gets a bow and a satchel of arrows...she shoot a lot of arrows and never seams to run out of arrows. I think the casting was great, the story line (I haven't read the book yet) was developed well and leaves you 'hungry' for more. I cant wait for the next installments of the series! Buy the Book, Watch the movie.... in any order that you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment