Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Great Week for Movies!

In the last 7 days I have went 3 times to the movies and saw 3 AWESOME movies.  I laughed, I cried, I was in Awe.

Interstellar

This was a great movie!  Mathew is forced to go think in 5 dimensions to send messages through time and space.  It also gives anecdotal information about how relatively works on other worlds, not just our own.  I saw this movie in RPX surround sound and I was in shock about how well Sound and the absence off sound was used.  ALSO, I am currently living in Longview Tx, (home of Mathew) and it was awesome to see some cameos of the places that I see everyday in this movie.  If I saw this movie in IMAX I think that I would be even more excited.  A great movie to go see, better seen on a large screen.

Big Hero 6

Disney has done it again.  Just as Frozen was for little girls, this is for little boys.  I believe that this gives little boys a character to connect with and may even help them excel in Math and Science.  My eyes started to leak in this movie several times, but I wont spoil it for you.  The only thing I will say is, if you think about the ending more, the sadder it becomes.  I think that Disney hit it out of the park.  I will definitely be adding this to my movie collection.

The Mocking Jay    

I am not disappointed at all.  I have read the books and watching this latest installment brought everything back.  This part of MockingJay sets us up for the ending of the series.  I am glad that it was split into 2 parts because this one helps tell a lot of minute details that would have been missed if they tried to cram everything into one last sequel.  Katniss is as stubborn as ever and Peeta goes through a HUGE transformation that had me glued to my chair! 

No comments:

Post a Comment