Thursday, May 8, 2014

Movie Reviews

I've been quiet for a while, just watching movies, here is what I've seen lately!

The Amazing Spiderman II

The people that made this movie really paid attention to the use of 3D.  I was not disappointed in the 3D graphics like I have been with other movies lately.  Andrew Garfield is back as Spiderman and does a great Job, his love interested Emma Stone is AWESOME as always.  Because of this new movie I am adding Dane Dahaan to my list of all time favorite actors.  He does so well as the head of Oscorp and The Green Goblin.  The only drawback is that I would have liked to see Spiderman battle Rhino a little more since it was promoted so much in the previews.  Great movie, go see it!

Paranoia

Some heavy hitters in this tech drama movie.  Harrison Ford made me want to see it, it has one of the Hemsworth guys it it as well.  Was it worth seeing in theaters? No, but as a rental. Yes.

Carrie (the remake)

WOW!  I had just finished re watching the original when this one came out on video, so I decided to give it a try.  Such a good story and they stayed pretty true to the original.  The special effects were amazing though.

47 Ronin

He's back!  Keanu Reeves that is.  This movie is okay, lots of fighting and action.  The love story seemed forced but again, this is an action movie and should be treated as such.  Great scenery for the background.  Also liked the fantastic creatures created that come to life in this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment