Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thor 2: The Dark World

I had 2 glorious days off in a row... So I decided to go see a Marvel superhero movie, since they are my favorite type of movie to watch nowadays.

 

Thor 2: The Dark World

Great movie, all of our favorite characters are back, they built off of the first Thor movie, even had a few mentions about The Avengers.  Great cameo by Captain America in the middle.  Lots of action, good story line.  I even got sad when *SPOILER* Renee Russo dies.  Anthony Hopkins loses a wife, Loki and Thor lose a mother.  Of course I saw it in 3D but nothing really stands out as of why I saw it in 3D like Oz or Avatar.
Don't forget to stay for the credits where an Easter Egg is laid, I don't get it right now, but I'm sure it will make sense when the next Marvel movie comes out.

On another note

Man of Steel comes out this Tuesday, if you are close to a "Hastings Entertainment" store, they will be having a midnight release party, if you go (I will) send me pictures to post!


No comments:

Post a Comment