Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

I recently wrote how I am a major fan of the book "The Perks of Being a Wallflower",  now I am writing to let you know that I am now a Major fan of the movie!

My all-time movie crush (Emma Watson) plays Sam to a "T" and she is beautiful to boot!  The ENTIRE cast was very impressive with Logan Lerman, Dylan McDermott, Kate Walsh, Johnny Simmons, Ezra Miller, Paul Rudd, and the talented Joan Cusack.  I started to tear up during this movie (I mean something got in my eye).  It made me remember my High school days, but I went to a small high school and for the most part we all got along (CRAP, my 10 yr reunion in is a few months!). 
You travel through the life of a freshman in high school that has some deep issues that he needs to deal with, his parents think that the issues stem from his favorite aunt dying, but it goes much further.  His best friend commits suicide the year before and Charlie now has no friends, Patrick and Sam (Ezra & Emma) meet Charlie at a football game, learn of his lack of friends and "adopt" him to show him that life really does get better.  Follow along with Charlie how he joins this misfit of friends and how they show him that he CAN participate in life, that he doesn't have to just be a wallflower.
You have to buy this movie... you WILL like it!

 

P.S. Emma... you must Tweet me on Twitter... if would make my day!  @TeeJayToday

No comments:

Post a Comment