Sunday, December 2, 2012

Life of Pi. Movie Review

All I can say is WOW! The nature scenes are so vivid and dramatic. The imagery is beautiful. The explanation/twist at the end had me reeling and I was almost in tears. The great thing is that everyone will enjoy this movie, I am sure that my 6 & 7 year old brothers will love this, they might tear up at the end, but in a happy way!

I was listening to people talk about the movie while exiting the theater and they all seemed to love it. If you get a chance to see this movie... Do it! This is one that I will be buying as soon as it hits DVD, and I will probably go see it in theaters again! It is THAT good! Oh yeah, I saw it in 3D so the imagery was that more impactful.

Hint: when you see the island in the movie, look closely at the shape the island makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment