Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2 Movies Watched

Sorry, it has been awhile, bu I have seen 2 movies since then.

First, I watched the Adventures of TinTin in 3D. It was much better than I thought it would be. It had some funny parts, lots of adventure, and an actual story line! The Animation in the movie where spectacular. And I think that the Sheik in the movie looked awfully like Spielberg. What do you think?

I also watched Shark Night 3D. The story line sucked, but the actors werent that bad. They should have built on the backstory a little more, like why and how the sharks got there. I will give them a thumbs up for mentioning the Discovery Channel and Shark Week. Some of the information provided about the sharks in the movie was also accurate. Stay tuned after the credits for a short music video from the cast!

Also....here is the video from my mini vacation.
http://youtu.be/E3DdEYWg8dc

No comments:

Post a Comment