Monday, October 31, 2011

another Movie and a Book

So it was Halloweekend and I needed to see a great scary movie. I went to see Paranormal Activity 3. I have to say that I was impressed with how they treated to story line. The writers kept making small references to the first 2 movies, which I like. There were definitely some new camera tricks that were not in the first two movies and there were some places that made me jump! The only thing is that the movie felt a little short, it could have been a little longer and a few more jump scenes could have been added.



I also finished reading 'The Legend of Sleepy Hallow' last night. I forgot how well written that short story was. Hats off to Washington Irving for his imagery and story telling capabilities. Plus, it's the perfect time of year for that book!

No comments:

Post a Comment