Monday, March 21, 2011

March 20-26

We have a simple rating system for entertainment. It is based on the 5 star (*) system, 1 star means “Don’t waste your money” and 5 stars means, “Skip work to get this!” Please see below to learn what books, movies, and CD’s are coming out, and I will also include what movies are coming out to rent in your local movie store!

Books:
(3/21/11)
Started Early, Took my Dog,
Started Early, Took My Dog: A Novel

by Kate Atkinson ***

Movies New to Theaters

(3/25/11):
SuckerPunch PG13****
Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2 PG***1/2

(April 1st)
Hop PG ****
Insidious PG13 ***



CD’s
(released 3/22/11)
F.A.M.E Chris Brown *** F.A.M.E. (Deluxe Edition)

Angles the Strokes***

(April 6th)
Perfect in Everyway Fleetwood Mac **

(April 27th)
Unmistakable JoDee Mesina***

New to DVD

(3/22/11)
Skyline PG13 *** Skyline


The Tourist PG13** The Tourist


Yogi Bear PG * Yogi Bear


Thanks to my two little brothers, I now have the Bieber Fever, we have seen his movie in Theaters 3 times now, and I have to keep his music videos on my laptop so that they can watch them at their whim….I even know the words to the songs now!!!!!! Justin Bieber is a better role model for my 5 and 6 year old brothers then many other celebrities out there now.

Fast Facts....

Justin Bieber’s Documentary has done $81 Million Worldwide SO FAR!!!!! (3rd Highest grossing Documentary Ever, about to become #2 if it overtakes March of the Penguins)

Estimated Net worth of $66-110 Million (He just turned 17!)

305,229,336 upload views on Youtube, I have 514!

Bieber has 8.2 Million Twitter followers, I have 26,482 twitter followers over 3 accounts.






Please tell me what you want to see here? Want interviews? Do you have a band or CD and want me to rate it? Drop me a letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment